Date: 09/21/2021 - 09/26/2021
Time: All Day
Location: M1 Concourse
The North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) announced it will not hold its 2021 auto show as planned. Instead, show officials revealed a “bridge to the future” with an auto-centric event called Motor Bella. The new event will bring next-generation mobility and exciting vehicle debuts to media, show-goers and the automotive enthusiasts’ world in a never before experienced way while also addressing continued COVID-19 concerns about indoor events.
- All-outdoor venue with track activities and a full complement of OEM and technology exhibits
- 1.6 million square feet of dynamic vehicle and technology display space including terrain ideal for showcasing off-roading capabilities
- 1.5-mile hot track on the grounds for technology and vehicle demonstrations
- Offers the sights, sounds and even the smell of all that the new world of mobility has to offer
Motor Bella will be held from Sept. 21-26, 2021, at the M1 Concourse in Pontiac, often referred to as an “87-acre playground for auto enthusiasts.”
- AutoMobili-D, Tuesday, Sept. 21 through a half-day Thursday, Sept. 23
- Industry Preview, Wednesday, Sept. 22 and a half-day Thursday, Sept. 23
- Public Show, Thursday, Sept. 23 through Sunday, Sept. 26
A charity initiative will also be part of the six-day Motor Bella.
Categories: No Categories