Please review the following links and resources for additional information.
- Customer Topics
- Finance & Insurance Topics
- General Management & Personnel Topics
- New & Used Vehicle Sales Topics
- Service/Parts & Body Shop Topics
Finance & Insurance Topics
General Management & Personnel Topics
New & Used Vehicle Sales Topics
- Fuel Economy Guide – for auto dealers (These booklets must be made available to prospective purchasers upon request.)
- Do Not Call provisions of the Telemarketing Sales Rule
- Business center: automobiles
- This page provides resources for the Used Car Rule, labeling guidelines for alternative fueled vehicles and alternatives fuels, how the FTC’s Privacy Rule applies to auto dealers – and other topics of interest to the automotive industry.
- FTC Advertising resources:
- NADA Advertising guide This guide will assist dealers in complying with federal advertising requirements on the sale, financing and leasing of automotive products and services.
Service/Parts & Body Shop Topics
- EPA Air conditioning certification
- Body Shop Rule Resources – EPA Collision Repair Campaign
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC)
- NHTSA – Recalls & Defects
- MIOSHA – “Take a Stand” for workplace safety day
Safety and health professionals will be scheduled to provide one-on-one consultations. There will be no citations or fines for participating workplaces.