Please review the following links and resources for additional information.
- Customer Topics
- Finance & Insurance Topics
- General Management & Personnel Topics
- New & Used Vehicle Sales Topics
- Service/Parts & Body Shop Topics
Finance & Insurance Topics
General Management & Personnel Topics
New & Used Vehicle Sales Topics
- Fuel Economy Guide – for auto dealers (These booklets must be made available to prospective purchasers upon request.)
- Do Not Call provisions of the Telemarketing Sales Rule
- Business center: automobiles
- This page provides resources for the Used Car Rule, labeling guidelines for alternative fueled vehicles and alternatives fuels, how the FTC’s Privacy Rule applies to auto dealers – and other topics of interest to the automotive industry.
- FTC Advertising resources:
Service/Parts & Body Shop Topics
- EPA Air conditioning certification
- Body Shop Rule Resources – EPA Collision Repair Campaign
- NHTSA – Recalls & Defects
- MIOSHA – Consultation Education and Training
The Consultation Education and Training (CET) Division offers free, statewide safety and health assistance to employers and employees. This in-house team of experienced, professional occupational safety experts, construction safety consultants and industrial hygienists provides a wide range of customized services for management and staff.