Missed out on all of the amazing content from this week’s NADA Show? You can still get access to the excellent workshops, Main Stage Sessions, and the NADA Expo with Post-Show access. Save $100 off the regular price of the virtual Show and access on-demand recordings, downloadable training documents and Shop the NADA Expo, from now through April 11.
Post-Show Registration Pricing
$199 $99 (includes international members)
$399 $299 (includes international non-members)
· Allied Industry
Get Access to the Best of the Virtual Show
- Main Stage – View recordings of these timely keynote sessions, featuring Mark Wahlberg and Jay Feldman, veteran journalist Bob Woodward, Ford President & CEO Jim Farley, 2021 NADA Chairman Paul Walser, and new NADA President & CEO Mike Stanton, all hosted by 2020 NADA Chairman Rhett Ricart.
- Live Stage – See interviews with industry experts on what’s happening in the heart of the industry.
- NADA Expo – Access to Show specials on thousands of dealer products and services from hundreds of top exhibiting companies.
- Distinguished Speaker Series – Get key insights on leadership that dealers can apply to improve their personal and business success.
- Super Session – See this lively conversation on what it will take to grow and diversify our industry for the future.
- 60+ workshop sessions – Get training for every dealership department and downloadable learning materials. Plus, translations are available in Spanish Portuguese and Chinese (Mandarin)!
Attendees are already finding new ways to energize their dealership businesses at this year’s Show. Join auto industry changemakers from around the world and see what all the excitement is about as we bring the show to you, on-demand!