NADA’s newest Driven guide, Reopening Your Dealership During a Pandemic, comprises recommendations from government agencies, dealer associations and other stakeholders for practices dealers can consider as they reopen their businesses during COVID-19.
The guide specifically highlights:
- guidance that seeks to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, including dealership-wide and department-specific protocols for cleaning and disinfection, health screening and social distancing;
- a task force charged with developing a detailed return-to-work plan;
- virtual and onsite training for employees;
- signage and communication that highlights the safety of employees and customers; and
- appendices with examples of state association guidance and best practices, a training acknowledgment form and numerous signs and posters available for download.
Note: Review NADA’s earlier Driven Guide Safely Operating Your Dealership During a Pandemic.